“The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.”
At Quality Telepractice we offer a variety of services for Learning Tutoring, including but not limited to, Literacy: Phonologic Processing, Orthographic Processing, Reading Comprehension & Bilingual Tutoring.
Tutoring is conducted through HiPAA Compliant Zoom Meetings from the comfort of your home and at your convenience.
Literacy Screenings typically include a combination of the following:
- WRMT -3 to identify specific strengths and weakness in Reading Skills to plan targeted remediation for students K-12
- As well as:
- Birth and medical history
- Family history of speech, language, reading, or academic difficulties
- Family’s concerns about the child’s language
- Languages and/or dialects used in the home
- Teachers’ concerns regarding child’s language difficulties in the classroom
- Previous hearing screenings
- Spoken language sample
Contact us today at 407-928-9582 for a free initial consultation to see how we can best serve your needs and train your brain!