"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein
At Quality Telepractice we offer a variety of services for Language & Learning, including:
Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
Central Auditory Processing Disorders (CAPD)
Literacy: Phonologic Processing, Orthographic Processing, Reading Comprehension
Our Speech Language Pathologists, supervised by Dr. Edgar, will provide the same skilled services through telepractice as would be provided in a clinic setting. Treatment is conducted through HiPAA Compliant Zoom Meetings from the comfort of your home and at your convenience.
Language & Literacy Screenings and/or Assessments typically include a combination of the following:
- WRMT -3 to identify specific strengths and weakness in Reading Skills to plan targeted remediation for students K-12
- CELF-5 to assess semantics, morphology, syntax, and pragmatics for ages 5-21
- As well as:
- Birth and medical history
- Family history of speech, language, reading, or academic difficulties
- Family’s concerns about the child’s language
- Languages and/or dialects used in the home
- Teachers’ concerns regarding child’s language difficulties in the classroom
- Previous hearing screenings
- Spoken language sample
Initial interviews and assessments, conducted by a licensed SLP, take approximately 60 to 90 minutes and establish a baseline so an individualized lesson plan with long and short-term goals based on your needs, interests, and abilities can be created.
Your Speech Language Pathologist will provide professional documentation including:
Initial Screening and/or Assessment
Language & Learning Lesson Plan
Language & Learning Treatment SOAP (Subjective Objective Assessment Plan)
Contact us today at 407-928-9582 for a free initial consultation to see how we can best serve your needs and train your brain!